The P3Insights Breakfast Series is a valuable forum that brings together policy and business leaders, subject matter experts and practitioners to engage in focused discussions on current policy issues in the P3 sector. Start your morning by joining NCPPP for coffee and breakfast and the opportunity to participate in this engaging networking series geared to the P3 community.
About P3Insights Breakfast Series
Mark Your Calendars
April 23 | 8:00 a.m. – 10:00 a.m.
20 F Conference Center, Washington D.C.
Upcoming Series Topics
- Assessing Value for Money: Public-Private Partnerships and Life Cycle Costs
- Public-Private Partnership and Workforce Housing
- Career Laddering Opportunities and Small Business Capacity Utilizing P3s
- P3s from the Owner’s Perspective
- The Role of Federal Policy on Public-Private Partnerships
Click on the buttons below to register.
What’s Ahead for US Infrastructure Development?
April 23 | 8 a.m. – 10 a.m.
Modifying Federal Budgetary Scoring to Spur Federal P3 Development
Registration coming soon!