P3Insights is a valuable forum that brings together policy and business leaders, subject matter experts and practitioners to engage in focused discussions on current policy issues in the P3 sector. Start your morning by joining NCPPP for coffee and breakfast and the opportunity to participate in this engaging networking series geared to the P3 community.
Mark Your Calendars
NEW DATES COMING SOON!
Past Topics Include:
- Assessing Value for Money: Public-Private Partnerships and Life Cycle Costs
- Public-Private Partnership and Workforce Housing
- Career Laddering Opportunities and Small Business Capacity Utilizing P3s
- P3s from the Owner’s Perspective
- The Role of Federal Policy on Public-Private Partnerships
Registration will become available when the next P3Insights date is announced! Registration rates will be similar to the below.